Tickets are available for purchase over the phone, at our Outreach Office, and our Thrift Store.
$25 for pre purchase $30 at the door:
$50 Silver Package: 250 Chips
$100 Gold Package: 400 Chips
$200 Platinum Package: 600 Chips
If you are interested in contributing, give us a call at (760) 366-9663 Ext. 2
Teen Dating Violence Statistics
- Roughly 1.5 million high school boys and girls in the U.S. admit to being intentionally hit or physically harmed in the last year by someone they are romantically involved with.
- Teens who suffer dating abuse are subject to long-term consequences like alcoholism, eating disorders, promiscuity, thoughts of suicide, and violent behavior.
- 33% of adolescents in America are victim to sexual, physical, verbal, or emotional dating abuse.
- 8 States in the U.S. do not consider a violent dating relationship domestic abuse. Therefore, adolescents, teens, and 20-somethings are unable to apply for a restraining order for protection from the abuser.
- 50% of young people who experience rape or physical or sexual abuse will attempt to commit suicide.
- Only 1/3 of the teens who were involved in an abusive relationship confided in someone about the violence.
- Teens who have been abused hesitate to seek help because they do not want to expose themselves or are unaware of the laws surrounding domestic violence.